Monday, February 2, 2009

Time

5.4.
3.

2.
1. My book will take place during the 1950's. That is around the time when Elvis Presley and Colin Powell were in the Army together. My first image shows what the clothing was like in the 1950's. I thought it would be important to show how the people dressed during that time period. The second image shows a Ford Prefect at a car show. This is probably what all the cars looked like during the 1950's. The next picture is of a Navy Aircraft in the 1950's. Since my book is about war I thought it would be appropriate to include an image of an Aircraft. The fourth image is a navy ship from 1965. Again I added this photo because I wanted to show what war ships were like back then. My fifth and final picture is of a New Orleans street in the 1950's. I chose this picture because I wanted to show what a city would look like around the time that my book takes place.

No comments:

Post a Comment